West Bengal Credit Card Scheme – Mamta Banerjee Recently launched a scheme related to Student Credit Card Scheme. In the future, this scheme comes under the biggest projects all over India and this automatically benefits the youth of West Bengal.
Students can invest that money on education purposes like in college admission, coaching of particular exams simply by using this Credit Card, with the help of this scheme west Bengal government are easily able to provide education loan to intelligent or eligible students. Those students who wanted to avail this benefit of a Credit Card can apply by submitting their applications online on the official website. Students need to stick on this page to know more about the West Bengal credit card 2021 official website, Interest rate, eligibility criteria, registration, details etc
WB Students Credit Card Apply
As per the commitment made by chief minister Mamta Banerjee in assembly elections about students credit card yojana, In this commitment, students get loans up to 10 lacs for their education purpose or education-related purpose only this loan amount can be increased up to 10 lacs only in exceptional cases if student want to pursue higher studies or want study in aboard etc
According to the official news coming from the West Bengal education department that may be it take some time to start this yojana because it includes all the educational institutions come across West Bengal and the government of WB have to talk with every college institution school etc about how to execute this yojana, eligibility etc
Students Credit Card Yojana Details
|Scheme Name||West Bengal Student Credit Card|
|Loan Amount||10 Lacs|
|Re Payment time||15 years|
|Eligibility||pursuing 10th standard
permanent resident of west bengal
|come under||Government of West Bengal|
|Launched by||Mamta Banerjee|
|Main Motive||to give educational benefits|
WB Credit Card Scheme
- West Bengal Government has delivered this facility of credit cards only to those students who study in 10th standard and above.
- Students who are living in west Bengal for at least 10 years are automatically eligible for this credit card.
- The main Motive of this credit card is to give benefits to the Students of West Bengal so that they can bear their educational expenses by using this scheme.
- Only West Bengal Permanent Resident can avail the benefits of this Credit Card Scheme.
- Total of Rs 10 Lacs given to the students of West Bengal for their education expenses with a minimum interest rate of 4 % only.
- Students having 15 years of time to repay of this loan amount.
- The loan amount can be used for either institutional expenses or non-institutional expense.
- The loan doesn’t carry any collateral or tangible security.
- Students are able to take benefit under this scheme from any bank either cooperative or government banks.
- West Bengal students can also go abroad for further studies with the help of this credit card.
- In this type of loan, there is no need of a guarantor west bengal state is itself a guarantor in this scheme
- This amount can be invested only for education purposes only.
Eligibility of Credit Card Scheme
1- Student must be a permanent resident of West Bengal.
2- Students can take loan of amount up to 10 lacs.
3- The amount of this yojana is used only in education purpose.
4- Students have to pay a minimal 4% of the rate of interest on this loan.
5- Students of 40 years or more than that are not able to take this benefit of the scheme.
6- This Loan also provides the benefit of study in abroad.
7- Loan covers all the expenses either institutional or non-institutional.
Document required for Students Credit Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Proof of residence
- Educational Certificates
- Bank Account Details
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
How to Apply for Students Credit Card Scheme
Students can apply online on the official website by registering themselves for this yojana, Students should be studied in 10 class or above to avail the benefits of this scheme there are certain documents required at the time of registration like Aadhar Card, Ration Card, Proof of residence, Educational Certificates, Bank Account Details , Passport size photo and Mobile number etc.