SBI SO Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf @sbi.co.in Apply Online Before 18th Oct: Department of State Bank of India recently announced the job notification of various posts related to Specialist Cadre Officer (Executive, Manager, Deputy Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, and Relationship Manager) on contract basis direct on their official website sbi.co.in around 600+ vacancies are available in SBI SO Recruitment 2021. The selection process is all based on these important steps that include a Shortlisting Interview and Merit List. Hopefully, the Department of SBI conducts this Interview soon in 2021, Candidates who want to register for this post can apply directly by submitting their application form online on their official website. The commencement of the application form is 28th September and it ends on 18th October 2021. Interested Candidates have to apply before 18th October 2021 so that they can’t miss the opportunity of this SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021.
Latest Update – Department of State Bank of India recently released the Recruitment notice related to Specialist Cadre Officer Interested Candidates can apply before 18th October 2021.
Interested Candidates need to visit and explore the official website on daily basis for the latest news about SBI SO Recruitment 2021-22, SBI SO Vacancy 2021, SBI SO Exam Date 2021, SBI Special Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021, SBI SCO Recruitment 2021 Apply Online. Candidates are able to check the Notification Pdf, Last Date, Syllabus, Eligibility criteria mentioned on Sarkari Result.
SBI SO Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf
The Selection Process comprises Shortlisting and Interview after that Department of State Bank of India will be able to release a merit list that includes all the names of selected candidates and on the basis of rank, they divide different posts among all of them. Every year on a large scale SBI conducts this exam and a huge no of candidates have applied for the same. In this recruitment total, 600+ vacancies are involved, Department has recently released the notification regarding various posts related to Executive, Manager, Deputy Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, and Relationship Manager Posts. Those Candidates who are looking forward to sit in this examination can easily apply by visiting the official website sbi.co.in. Candidates need to stay till the last paragraph for the more latest information about SBI SO Recruitment 2021, State Bank of India SO Recruitment 2021.
State Bank of India SCO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Name of Department||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Post Name||Specialist Cadre Officer (Executive, Manager, Deputy Manager, Customer Relationship Executive, Investment Officer, and Relationship Manager)|
|No of Post||600+ Vacancies|
|Type of Job||Government Jobs|
|Start Date to Apply||28th September 2021|
|Exam Date||To Be released|
|Last Date to Apply||18th October 2021|
|Selection Process||Shortlisting Interview and Merit List|
sbi.co.in SO Exam Date 2021
The commencement date of the application process is 28th September 2021 and the end date of this process is 18th October 2021, Interested Candidates have to apply before the last date so that they don’t miss the opportunity of this SBI SO Recruitment 2021. There is no proper date is mentioned on the official website related to the exam date of SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021, but as per past experiences, the exam will be held soon. Those candidates who are preparing or looking forward to applying for these various posts lying under SBI SO Recruitment 2021 Notification Pdf, sbi.co.in Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021 can apply directly on the official website by submitting their application form. Candidates are advised to check and visit the official website for regular and genuine updates about SBI SO Recruitment 2021.
Documents required in SBI Specialist Cadre Officer Recruitment 2021
There are the following documents mandatory required to attach with the application form given below
- Aadhar card.
- Brief Resume.
- Proof of Date of Birth.
- Salary Slip.
- Form 16.
- Experience Certificate.
- Degree Certificate.
- Driving license.
- Voter id.
- Scanned Photograph.
- Candidate scanned Signature.
- Educational Documents.
- Pan Card.
|Name of Post||Total no of Post|
|Customer Relationship Executive||217|
|Relationship Manager Team Leader||20|
|Central Research Team Product Lead||2|
|Central Research Team||2|
Selection Process Includes
- Shortlisting Interview.
- Merit List.
Educational Qualification for SBI (Specialist Cadre Officer) Recruitment 2021 –
- Candidates must have possessed the Full-time Graduation and Post Graduation Degree from a recognized Board or its equivalent.
- Must have Required Experience.
- For more detailed Educational Qualification Kindly visit – Click Here
- Minimum Age – 23 years
- Maximum Age – 45 years
- For the detailed age limit criteria and age relaxation kindly visit the official website.
- Go to the official website for complete salary details.
- Investment Officer – Rs 12 lacs – 17 lacs
- Central Research Team (Product Lead) – Rs 25 lacs – 45 Lacs
- Central research Team (Support) – Rs 7 lacs -10 lacs
- Manager (Marketing) – Rs 63000 – 78000
- Deputy Manager – Rs 48000 – 70000
- Executive – Rs 8 lacs – 11 lacs
- Relationship Manager – Rs 6 lacs – 14 lacs
- Relationship Manager (Team Lead) – Rs 10 lacs – 28 lacs
- Customer Relationship Executive – Rs 2 lacs – 3 lacs
|Commencement date of application form||28th September 2021|
|End date of application form||18th October 2021|
How to Apply Online for SBI Specialist Officer Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates need to go the official website of SBI – sbi.co.in.
- Then on the Right Corner click on Career Tab.
- Click on Recruitment of Specialist Cadre Officers on Contract basis 2021.
- Click on Apply Online Tab.
- Check all the instructions.
- Observe either you are eligible or not.
- Enter all necessary information on the application form.
- Attached all relevant documents mentioned above.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click submit button.
- Take out a physical copy for future references.